Beacon Group is looking for self-motivated professionals with strong analytical and communication skills. Responsibilities, usually in the context of litigation, would range from research and fact-finding to detailed analysis, modeling, and case strategy.
- A four-year college degree in business, engineering or other analytical field
- Excellent work experience in consulting, project management, public accounting, financial services or litigation field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork ability
- Flexibility and creative problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Ability to travel (approx. 0–20%) and work overtime as needed